Earthy Chic is searching for a their new cover girl! Do you have what it takes? Enter for your chance to win $250 worth of Earthy Chic Jewelry plus a $350 photo shoot by Studio Andy Photography!
It's easy to enter. Simply submit two photographs (one head shot and one full body shot) to BeChicModelSearch@gmail.com.
Enter now! Contest ends October 15,2013
Earthy Chic Model Search Contest Rules and Regulations
1. Name of Promotion Earthy Chic Model Search
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Name and address of Sponsor: Earthy Chic Boutique with offices in Miami, FL
3. Name and address of Co- Sponsor(s): Studio Andy Photography with offices in Miami, FL
4. Date of participation: From 27, September of 2013 at 12:00 PM to 15, October of 2013 at 11:59 PM
5. Eligibility: Participants must be females over 18 years of age, residents of US and able to be available in person from 8am -5pm for photo shoot in Miami, FL , 29th of October 2013 exact location will be disclosed to the winner once selected.
6. How to Enter: Entries accepted via email to BeChicModelsearch@gmail.com. Contestants must submit 2 photos (one head shot and one full body) Photo submissions must not be edited and sent along with Name, address, phone number, email address and birthdate. Additional contest entry points available on EarthyChic.net and AndyContreras.com
7. Number of entries allowed per person: One entry per person for the duration of the contest.
8. Method of Selecting Winner(s): Winner will be selected by Earthy Chic Boutique and Andy Contreras of Studio Andy Photography at their discretion.
9. Date Winner will be selected: The Winner(s) will be selected on or around 16, October, 2013
10. Method of notifying Winner(s): The Winner(s) will be notified by telephone/email within (2) days after being selected. If sponsor cannot communicate via phone with winner by 11:59PM on 17, October 2013 winner will forfeit prize and new winner will be selected.
11. Manner and date to collect Prize: The Winner(s) shall collect the prize ($200 worth of merchandise from EarthyChic.net in person on 29, October 2013. Select Digital photographs will be available 30 days post shoot via email.
12. Prize(s) and estimated value: The winner will receive $200 merchandise credit towards available items on EarthyChic.net as well as digital files of 5 photographs taken during the shoot with an approximate value of $350.
13. Copyrights and Model Release: The winner MUST sign a Model Release form and adhere to the Federal Copyright Laws. It is understood that the copyright to all images created or supplied pursuant to this agreement remain the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsors. Sponsors are thereby released from any and all liability arising out of their use of the photographs, for self promotion & marketing, and the subject's likeness therein. The winner will be granted Personal Use License which allows the Model of these images to use them for personal promotion, such as prints, flyers, business cards, and personal websites. Commercial use is not allowed under the personal use license, such as selling as stock images or personal gain, and/or promotion of other business entities, in any form.
All entry forms, if applicable, will become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned to the participant. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, stolen or misdirected entry forms, entry forms that are mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, inaccurate, damaged or late. Sponsor is not responsible for disconnected or misdirected calls or busy signals, incorrect or inexact information. Entry forms that have been mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete or inaccurate will be void. Each participant agrees to permit Sponsor to use his/her name, address, city, state, photograph, voice, videotape or any likeness for advertising or publicity purposes for no additional compensation. Sponsor may use information submitted to offer them information on other offers, products or services.
Sponsor's decisions will be final and binding in all respects. Winner may be required to sign liability releases. If a winner is ineligible; cannot be notified as described above, or does not take possession of the prize as stated above, the winner will be deemed to have rejected the prize and Sponsor may select a new winner if time permits. To claim prizes, winners will be required to provide identification acceptable to Sponsor and to pick up prizes as instructed. Winner(s) are not permitted to substitute prizes for their cash equivalent or a credit. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any or all of the prizes with any article or service of similar or greater value at its sole discretion. Prizes may not be assigned or transferred by winners.
Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate this giveaway for any reason, including if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's control impairs the integrity of the giveaway as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor may disqualify any person whom Sponsor, in its sole discretion, considers to have violated these Official Rules. The participant(s) agree(s): (a) to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, and (b) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, the Co-Sponsor(s) and their respective parent, affiliates, stations, subsidiaries, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use (or misuse) of the prizes or participation in the giveaway.
On line Participation: Use of any automated entry software is prohibited. Online entries made with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or through the use of any other device or artifice to enter multiple times will be deemed invalid. If the winner is an online entrant, the winning online entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address from which the entry was made. The authorized email account holder is deemed as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or web site, inability to submit the online entry form, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this contest, or for late, lost, stolen, postage due, illegible or misdirected entries.
If this contest or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or otherwise does not permit entry in the contest, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of this contest, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this contest or any portion thereof. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any online service or web site or undermine the legitimate operation of this contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and/or other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.