Frequently Asked Questions
1) How do I take care of gold plated silver pieces? To preserve the gold plating on our silver pieces do not use chemicals on them such as perfume, lotions or soaps. Do not wear them in saltwater, pools, or while doing heavy sweating. Pieces can be cleaned using a silver polishing cloth, or gold cleaning solutions sold at convenience stores.
2) How long will my monogram or nameplate order take to arrive? Monograms typically take up to 5 days to make. Shipping time varies on method selected. Depending on volume of orders received & time placed we may be able to provide expedited manufacture with same day or next day shipping. Please call us or email email@example.com for rush orders. We do not charge for rushing, but it is not guaranteed. We will do our best to accommodate your requests. All monogram orders are FINAL SALE.
3) I saw an item on your Facebook/Instagram page, but its not on your web site. How can I order? We are always creating new styles and adding pieces to our product line. Although our staple silver pieces are on our site, we do create unique pieces with components that are not always available exactly as pictured. Pieces with drusy, and other natural gemstones especially, vary greatly in shape, size and color even between the same stone. If you see a piece you like you can always contact us to see if it is still available. In most cases we can remake the piece.
4) I just placed an order. Can I add an additional piece? You will need to place a second order. Please contact us and we will be happy to waive the shipping fee on the second shipment.
5) I need to make a change to my order. How can I do that? Please contact us as soon as possible. We will be happy to make that change if order has not been shipped.
6) How long will my order take to ship? Orders for in-stock items ship within 3 business days. If an item is not in stock, we will email you within 2 business days. Out of stock items can take up to 4 weeks to ship, though this is not typical. Our free shipping method is USPS First Class mail with tracking. This method can take up to 10 days depending on customer's location, though packages typically arrive within 5 days. We are located in South Florida so east coast addresses arrive faster. If you need a package rushed you can contact us to assure stock & select our 2-day or Next day service at checkout.
7) What are your payment methods? Our web site uses secure checkout and accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.You do not need an account to checkout. We can also send a PayPal invoice for custom orders, International order, and pieces not listed on our web site.
8) Where do I enter a coupon code? Coupon codes can be entered on page 2 of the check out process after entering your billing & shipping address.
9) What is your return policy? Our goal is to have happy customers.We will be happy to EXCHANGE items within 30 days in new, unused condition. We do not accept return of merchandise for refund. Local customers can exchange items at any of our events. Those who prefer to ship pieces, please contact us for return information. Items mailed without prior authorization will not be accepted. Refund will only be given if product is out of stock when ordered OR if item is damaged within 30 days of purchase, has been discontinued and can not be repaired.
10) I have a piece that is damaged. What can I do? Although we hope that your Earthy Chic jewelry will last you many years sometimes pieces get damaged. If a piece is damaged within 30 days of purchase, we will gladly send you a new piece, or store credit if item is no longer available. For items purchased over 30 days, we will do our best to repair the piece. Please contact us for instructions.
11) How does Earth Chic use my personal information? Our customer's privacy and security is always a top priority. We will NEVER share, sell, or in anyway distribute your email, or personal contact details to a third party. We may use your email or contact information to send you special offers, discounts and such when opted in to receive these notifications. We respect all of our customer's privacy.12) How do I care for my hand dyed silk ribbon? To refresh ribbon hand wash under cold water with a mild soap, such as baby shampoo. Dry in towel, and lay flat to dry. Can be lightly ironed in low heat setting for silk.